I have served on the Boston University faculty since 1997, first at the rank of Assistant Professor and now as Associate Professor. Prior to pursuing my
graduate work at the University of California, I held an engineering position at Bell-Northern Research from 1990-1991.
- Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley (1997). Electrical Engineering.
- M.S. University of California, Berkeley (1993). Electrical Engineering.
- B.Eng. Carleton University (1990) Computer Systems Engineering.
- Senior Member of IEEE
- Member IEEE Communications Society
- Member IASTED Technical Committee on Telecommunications